Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Febreze, Supermodels, and Itunes with Night Tempest


As I have finally gotten all the cleaning and laundry crap done.  I sat down at my laptop in front of the open window and I was like damn that’s nice right?  That feeling that things are finished for at least the next two hours and you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the scent of febreze wafting through the air. 

As if my computer had suddenly become an extension of my brain, Itunes Genius prepares its own amazing rendition of “Girl Get Up and Work Off That Sandwich.”  But knowing I still have a bit of writing to do, I lean back and watch other people run past the house in the sunshine.  I have a kickboxing class early in the morning, so I don’t feel so bad. Sigh. Oh well.

I take a sip of Iced Chai and get down to business. Pressing play for this playlist makes me tap my foot and suddenly feel like a supermodel.  Or at least I have the urge to put on a pair of heels and strut through my own house. Laughs.  And…I gave away another one of my guilty pleasures.  This is becoming an awkward habit of mine. Sorry.

Seeing as no one else is in the house at the moment, I connect my Ipod to the Surround Sound and let the magic happen.  Minutes later things are filling my head with the beat and dialogue is emerging to the front of the line.  It’s a cacophony of crazy but I work through it and mere sentences become full pages.  I love it.

 ***If you are not a fan of techno or pop, listen to it anyways.  It will at least put a smile on your face and make you feel like you’re at fashion show. LOL. What’s wrong with that?


Morgan Page, Sultan + Ned Shepard, and BT - In the Air feat. Angela

Rita Ora Ft. Tinie Tempah – RIP (I’m Ready For Ya)

Morgan Page Ft. Tegan and Sara – Body Work

Phoenix – 1901 (Drake Remix)

Subfocus - Cut the Blue Ft. Alice Gold

Kid Cudi – Pursuit of Happiness Ft. MGMT

David Guetta – Turn Me On Ft. Nicki Minaj

Spank Rock – Car Song Ft. Santogold

Nicki Minaj – Stupid Hoe (Explicit) (***Nicki Minaj goes hardcore in an all-out neon sort of way.  BE ADVISED.)

Felix Da Housecat – We All Wanna Be Prince

Calvin Harris – Feel So Close

Mason vs. Princess Superstar – Perfect (Exceeder)

Vaski – Might Like You Better (***Guilty Pleasure Dub Step J)

Fedde Le Grand – So Much Love

***Didn't have time to link them up but all the songs above can be found at youtube.com or purchased through Itunes. 

Check back tonite or tomorrow for Pt. 2 of my visit to the compound.


XOXOXO NIGHT TEMPEST

No comments:

Post a Comment