Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Yaoi Addiction....






Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi - World's Greatest First Love



So yesterday when I started feeling sick, I came across a show that I am now addicted to.  Some of you might be into anime and some of you might not, but I guarantee you will all love this show.  It's a yaoi anime, or simply translated.... 'boy love'.   While most anime's and even Yaoi have characters with super powers or are non-human aliens, or some such, this does not.  In fact, I would just call it a soap opera between boys.  It's cute, it's funny, and at points...I got a little teary eyed.

Yes, it's animated, but I promise you it's worth a watch.  So to all of you out there looking for some boy on boy lovin', check this out.

I just thought I would share this little find with all of you!  Here is the link to watch all 24 episodes at crunchyroll:   Watch World's Greatest First Love right HERE!!!

Will post more later~~ NightTempest

1 comment:

  1. Hello I just found your wonderful stories and wanted to tell you that you are my new hero.

    ReplyDelete