Sunday, May 20, 2012

Night Gets Another Badge In Social Media



Just a little update for tonight, no stories. (Mass groaning) Yeah, I know but this is cool too.  Today I finally signed up for Goodreads!  So, please, please, please if you are on there, shoot me an email.  I get it for the most part but there are still things that I'm curious about and it would be nice to see a friendly face or two. So again, help a sister out and hold my hand through the process of yet again another big leap. Email me...please? *big eyes with little pouty face* Thanks so much!!

NightTempest on Goodreads

2 comments:

  1. I've added you over on Goodreads :) Glad to see you've joined and look forward to talking to you over there ;)

    Lauren <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still new there myself, but sent you a friend request. <3

    ReplyDelete