Friday, February 1, 2013

Our February Book Announcement: Book Club

Hey everyone!  I checked out the poll last night, after closing, and our February book will be:

Sinner's Gin by: Rhys Ford

I'm pretty excited to read this with you guys.  I've been looking at some blog posts and the Goodreads reviews and an overwhelming number of readers have loved this book so far.  Plus, there are going to be sequels.  *rubs hands*  Everyone loves a series. Yay!

P.S.  Sorry for the weird cut/paste text.  :/

So, here are the details:


Overview:

There’s a dead man in Miki St. John’s vintage Pontiac GTO, and he has no idea how it got there.

After Miki survives the tragic accident that killed his best friend and the other members of their band, Sinner’s Gin, all he wants is to hide from the world in the refurbished warehouse he bought before their last tour. But when the man who sexually abused him as a boy is killed and his remains are dumped in Miki’s car, Miki fears Death isn’t done with him yet.

Kane Morgan, the SFPD inspector renting space in the art co-op next door, initially suspects Miki had a hand in the man’s murder, but Kane soon realizes Miki is as much a victim as the man splattered inside the GTO. As the murderer’s body count rises, the attraction between Miki and Kane heats up. Neither man knows if they can make a relationship work, but despite Miki’s emotional damage, Kane is determined to teach him how to love and be loved — provided, of course, Kane can catch the killer before Miki becomes the murderer’s final victim.

Buy Links (ebook):




There are also numerous other buy links on the Goodreads page

On February 22nd I'll post my review and leave the comments section open to your thoughts and opinions on the book.  Thanks for the other suggestions in the last book club post.  I'll be looking into those as well.  Happy Reading!

xx~Night
.

4 comments:

  1. I got my copy. yay can't wait to hear your opinion.

    Kayla
    Stonekayla49@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so fun reading together with a group of like minded people! Looking forward to the book club on 22nd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happened to have read this just recently; am re-reading it now.
    Can't wait to see what you and other readers think.
    I will say now I was excited when u chose this title and this is one that I will be waiting for the sequel
    (I am attracted to stories of cops and muscicians so this was a no-brainer).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got my copy of Sinner's Gin. ;)

    ReplyDelete