Monday, February 25, 2013

March Book Club Poll

Hey guys!  First off, I wanted to say thank you for all of the wonderful suggestions for March's book.  You guys rock.  Unfortunately, I couldn't list them all or everyone would have a hell of a hard time choosing.  So these are your choices for March.  The book club tab will be updated sometime today.  Right now, it's bedtime.  :D  I'm really excited to dive into our next book.  And thanks to all of you who participated in the book discussion.  I enjoyed reading all of your reviews.  If your just joining us, don't be shy.  Read through the choices listed, click around until you find one you like, and submit your vote for March's book club pick in the poll to the right.

Have a good day guys!

~xX Night
Until It's Time To Go by: Connie Bailey


Publisher: Dreamspinner

Pages: 220




The Fireman and the Cop (Book 1 in the Ellery Mountain Series) by: RJ Scott


Publisher: Total E-bound

Pages: 78

Details Link:  http://www.total-e-bound.com/product.asp?strParents=&CAT_ID=&P_ID=1979


Hainted by: Jordan L. Hawk


Publisher:  I believe this was self-published, but if anyone knows differently, let me know.

Pages: 233

Details Link:  http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15989080-hainted




Plan B by: SJD Peterson


Publisher:  Dreamspinner

Pages: 200

Details Link:  http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17156198-plan-b

3 comments:

  1. Plan B looks the most interesting to me- but I couldn't get any of the links to work so I could purchase it :( has anybody else had this problem? Second choice would probably be Hainted, then Time to go. I might join in for fireman and cop, but honestly I thought the blurb for it was boring and it doesn't really appeal. Well, that's my two cents. Looking forward to seeing what you choose!- kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top two here for me are Plan B and Hainted :) Looking forward to whatever it is we read, though!

    Lauren <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Plan B a few weeks back and loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete