Thursday, January 26, 2012

Writing Ramblings & Sexy Boys

So I know I said I'd blog once a week, but lucky you...I'm doing it twice.  Today I couldn't stop writing and apparently blogging is included in that. 

Question: Why is it when you are immersed in writing one story, another story pops into your head?  Pick me Pick me, they say.  I guess as a writer this is a good thing, but on the other hand it's a distraction and irritating that you can't write them all at once.  I did however, finally finish Ch. 3 of My Telija and submitted it to Literotica.  This new chapter absolutely flowed out of nowhere and I'm kind of proud of the drama that ensued. 

Characters screamed at me and told me what they wanted, strange connections and mysteries were brought forth, and they even let me in on what was going to happen.  It was absolutely crazy!  Most people write with an ending in mind, as do I most of the time, but I have changed everything I thought I knew about this series.  It felt like I was there half the time when I writing it and I hope I did it justice. 



In other news, I'm going to start my second wave of MMA training three nights a week.  Not for competition purposes, but because its an amazing stress reliever.  I've done yoga and pilates and all that jazz, but there is nothing better than hitting a bag and kicking your frustrations out until you drop.  It doesn't hurt that the moves can be used when I write my fight scenes, so there is that. :)

My favorite part of MMA though?  The 'hot guys'. There are four men that go to the gym I train at, that are so luscious it makes me ill sometimes.  *shivers* One is my trainer, and although he's a smidge shorter than me, his badass skills make up for it.  Men who can throw down are sexy. True story. 

The other three are all friends.  Sometimes they come alone or with each other, but at the end of the night, my thoughts are always the same.  God, I wish I could go into that locker room... What would they be doing in there?  Are they into each other?  Holy shit! That would be an amazing story! 

I have yet to actually talk to them, but it's on my to-do list.  Until then I leave you with my latest fantasy....

Three MMA fighters go into the locker room...Naked, Shower, 3 HOT MEN... You do the math.  Sweet dreams...

XOXO
NightTempest


No comments:

Post a Comment