Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Doodling vampires...Possibly NSFW

Hey all!  So this is kind of a different post.  I thought I would quickly share with you a little doodle I did today because I just couldn't stand to look at Word for another second.  I had to take a break from writing before my head exploded.  LOL  So...I sketched a bit with a sharpie, played around with some VERY basic color tools and bam...Dan and Rowe.  I'm no professional artist by any means, but I thought it was fun.  :D  If you'd like more of these...let me know and I'll continue to post my doodles.

Hugs,

Night




10 comments:

  1. You sketched. With a sharpie. A non erasable permanent marker. My stick figures weep and you worried about showing this. I should beat you. But I won't, because you have to do more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sexy! I love the way they have to be touching each other. Shows how strong their bond is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please show more. They look very different from what I had imagined, it look cool your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and I definitely have different definitions for doodling. This is great, just another one of your many talents. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. if this is doodling.....then doodle on....lol....good job...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing just like your writing. Do more please

    ReplyDelete